Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sant' Eustorgio Alpha Course


So Last night I had an awesome time at the Alpha Course here Sant'Eustorgio church in Milan. At our table, the "English speaking table" we had discussions answering the question, "Why did Jesus die on the Cross?" There were two artists, a vetranarian, a medical doctor, an actor, a dancer...and myself...There were perspectives from every area of thought. It was good. One answered, "I don't know why..." Another, "I don't know if I believe in Jesus...I have my own idea of spirituality..." And another, "To bring us back together and in relationship." Eric lead the group and we were really able to dive deep into the question. I am glad about what God is doing here in the Catholic church...And I pray that God would continue to open doors and give opportunity for the truth of Jesus' message to be shared...

On another note...just two more days until I leave Milan for India...

No comments: