Today...I played guitar at Stazione di Lode and Remar Italia. It was good. They asked me to stay and be a missionary here.
It's hard to leave...I know something awaits me in India...and I know i'm going...but it's hard...especially after making some meaningful relationships. It's hard to leave...knowing there's something behind...a family in Christ...a mission to share God...and most of all Love...that's what is important.]
I feel like lately i've just been diving into heart of God...Experiencing His Love in new ways...amoung different people of different languages, places, history and ways of thinking. I'm priveleged to be here in the midst of this place...
So...I thought it might just be interesting for me to write here...my impressions in words of this place: fashion, arts, music, materialism, cars, cigarette buts, a lost generation, a barely alive almost dead church, catholocism, ghothic, renaissance art, prostituition, Albanians, Moroccans, Egyptions, other North Africans in abundance, Phillipinos, Indians, Arabic, Italian, people of all nations--especially the ones we don't see so many of in the US, metros, converse shoes, dark, dreary, sexual dysfunction, machuism, an ill thought of communism, pizza, gelato.
No comments:
Post a Comment