Saturday, September 27, 2008

At the YWAM Milan base


It's been good being here for the last three days. I have had so many good experiences and just getting a chance to be with Luigi and Paola, and Tiina a girl from Finland who has come to help, who are pioneering the base here in Milan has been a very special. We have been visiting churches and ministires and meeting young people. I am excited for what God has here and I am excited about God doing a transformation in this nation to love and to find fulfilment in God sending young people to the ends of the earth to do missions through this place! :-)


Here is a picture of me with a group of people from a church we went to last night--which was doing intercession and worship! They were very receptive and prayed for us and the vision of YWAM Milan and for the country of India. It was awesome.

No comments: